Cannabis is one of the choicest topics of controversy perpetually. From serving as one of the subjects for bringing about reforms in countries globally to being a subject of interest for medical research studies, cannabis has certainly been a global matter of involvement.
After the validation from WHO, it’s easier to infer the subjective impact cannabis has left on the worldwide population. Though, over past reforms, its varied application has reduced it to a mere symbolization of controversies around the world.
Yet, for those who think that they know the extent of effects cannabis has on one’s life, then it’s time to rethink! From its origin to its political influence and future predicted consumption, it’s time to run down through Cannabis’ few fact checks.‘Canvas’ is the origin of the word ‘cannabis’: In today’s world, the canvas is a white-stained blank piece of linen or cloth wrapped around a wooden frame to serve as an artist’s artistic medium. Initially, the making of the canvas was of hemp or cannabis Sativa. Spanning back to an evolution of 12000 years; cannabis bred alongside our ancestors. Eventually, this psychoneurotic plant grew alongside our ancestors, leading to both evolving simultaneously. What does this mean now? Well, it means that cannabis is growing in popularity with every passing day, and this colorado dispensary is now just one of the many places that allows you to buy cannabis, considering you’re eligible of course. But just look at how far it has evolved since it was first originated! It’s amazing to see, and it’s only going to grow from here.
1. ‘Canvas’ is the origin of the word ‘cannabis’: In today’s world, the canvas is a white-stained blank piece of linen or cloth wrapped around a wooden frame to serve as an artist’s artistic medium. Initially, the making of the canvas was of hemp or cannabis Sativa. Spanning back to an evolution of 12000 years; cannabis bred alongside our ancestors. Eventually, this psychoneurotic plant grew alongside our ancestors, leading to both evolving simultaneously.
2. Cannabis, a cure to cancer: “Several small studies of smoked marijuana found that it can help treat nausea and vomiting from cancer chemotherapy.”Â Whether smoked or vaporized, Marijuana serves as a subtle treatment to a few symptoms of cancer, thus improving the food intake for HIV patients, according to studies. The prevention is due to the freezing of cancer cells induced by a compound harbored in this medicinal-substance. One can buy THC tincture Canada and reap similar benefits easily.
3. The Royalty and cannabis: From Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, the cultivation of this drug was openly carried out in plantations, during their reigns. This practice gave way to indirect encouragement of the substance’s usage in their era. Even the British crown didn’t stay back and ordered their colonies to have cannabis plantations.
4. Cannabis and the first global application: Dating back to 2737 BC, recording the first use of Marijuana as a medicinal drug by Chinese Emperor Shen Nung, marked the beginning of an era filled with experimentation and understanding of this plant and eventually, its globalization. Initially, to find an ailment to gout and rheumatism, cannabis was sought after. Yet, this plant eventually grew to mark its worldwide dominance in various fields.
5. Dying from cannabis is impossible: According to experimental medic studies, its found that to die from abuse of weed, one would have to finish off approximately 1500 pounds of the substance in 15 minutes. “Most experts consider the risk of dying from marijuana itself to be very low.” Thus, it’s humanly impossible to carry out such a lethal overdose from cannabis usage. Although the symptoms of overuse of cannabis might hone altering-effects, they never lead to extremities such as death and are curable.
6. Marley took cannabis to the Grave: A vocal advocate for this ‘life-changing’ plant, Bob Marley, world-renowned, Jamaican Reggae artist, promoted using Marijuana throughout his 36 years of life. This dedication was shown even through his burial. He laid down to peace precisely with his five most favorite things, his Red Gibson guitar alongside an open bible and a bud of weed. The steady irony lies concerning the subtle reference of the holy text, 23rd Psalm, the page on which the bible was open. It states, “The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures” ~23rd Psalm, Bible. In other words, this easily shrouds his admiration for a specific green plant and how sacred he considered it. One can buy hash online Canada and enjoy its therapeutic properties just like Bob Marley did.
7. The first thing sold off on the internet was cannabis: From history to music to science, perhaps cannabis impacted them all. Of all the things to be brought off the internet, the first-ever internet transaction was of a bag of Marijuana. Owing to the origins of a 2005 book written by John Markoff, called What the Dormouse Said: How the Sixties Counterculture Shaped the Personal Computer Industry, he claims the ‘first-ever seminal act of e-commerce to be a drug-deal’. In elaboration, it was an experimentation transaction between the students of Stanford Univerity’s Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and their counterparts in Massachusetts Institute of Technology who carried out this transaction using Arpanet.
There have been times when we have to rethink our knowledge of even our most known possessions, and perhaps cannabis is one of them. From decoding facts about its origin to its influence on World Powers, Legendary singers to even budding Technologists, it suffices to say that cannabis has seen it all. Just like somethings might be more than what meets the eye, let’s agree to disagree that weed isn’t merely a specific potent green-eyed extract that has only served as a topic of Controversy and Conspiracy. On the contrary, one can agree on discovering more than just seven facts about this multifaceted plant, which has been taking the world by storm!
News3 months ago
Kratom vs. CBD: Which One Will Be Beneficial For You?
Backdoor Marketing w/ Jessica2 months ago
Interview with Laycie Zepeda, Canna-Business Brand Consultant for Smokin’ Aces Cannabis
Education2 months ago
Drying and Curing Your Cannabis After Harvest
Education2 months ago
Gelato Strain | Perks of the Strongest Cannabis Strain