Connect with us

Health & Wellness

Ask Julie

Published

on

Julie Farha has teamed up with NUGL to help answer life’s hardest questions and help guide our community to walk a more clear path. If you have a question for Julie about how you can better yourself or your situation please ask in the comments below. This information is for human interest purposes only and should not be considered a replacement for advice from a licensed medical professional.

About Julie Farha

As a recognized intuitive, speaker, and author, Julie Farha has become one of the Nation’s most sought out intuition experts. Julie sees what you can’t always see so that you have a full understanding of things. Once you have this “clear insight”, you have more peace, confidence, and clear action.

Julie also teaches how your intuition works, with her method Tangible Intuition© so you can tap into this inner wisdom anytime you need guidance. Everyone has intuition. Many simply don’t trust it or know how to recognize it. Your intuition is always right and helps you make the right decision every time! Julie understands the importance of intuition and teaches people and companies on how to apply it to everyday life and decision making.

Working with Julie, you can receive clear insight on issues involving any area of your life, such as:

• Relationships with significant others, family, children, co-workers
  • Work, career, business decisions
  • Making and managing change
  • Becoming more self-actualized

To learn more about Julie, please visit her website at juliefarha.com

Julie Farha is an Intuitive Insight Coach, Speaker and Author. She uses her gifts to provide clear insight into your life and offers action items for resolution and forward motion. In addition, Julie offers training on her method, Tangible Intuition©, which teaches you how to use your intuition for better decision making and more success in all areas of life. Julie@JulieFarha.com Disclaimer: This information is for human interest purposes only and should not be considered a replacement for advice from a licensed medical professional.

Continue Reading
15 Comments

15 Comments

1. Freebies

October 15, 2020 at 8:36 pm

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox. Do you have any recommendations to help fix this issue?

2. Delois Bakula

October 15, 2020 at 5:00 am

My 80 year old mother loves jar opener. I tried it and it is amazing. All seniors or people with arthritis should have this item in their kitchen

3. Hairstyles

October 15, 2020 at 1:55 am

Thanks for these guidelines. One thing I should also believe is always that credit cards giving a 0 monthly interest often attract consumers together with zero monthly interest, instant approval and easy on-line balance transfers, nevertheless beware of the most recognized factor that will certainly void your 0 easy neighborhood annual percentage rate plus throw anybody out into the bad house in no time.

4. ???

October 13, 2020 at 4:49 am

Best movie i have ever seen !

5. Hairstyles

October 13, 2020 at 3:21 am

Thanks for your post. My spouse and i have continually observed that a lot of people are desperate to lose weight because they wish to show up slim and attractive. On the other hand, they do not generally realize that there are additional benefits for losing weight as well. Doctors say that obese people experience a variety of disorders that can be directly attributed to the excess weight. The great thing is that people who definitely are overweight and suffering from several diseases can reduce the severity of their illnesses by means of losing weight. You are able to see a progressive but noted improvement with health if even a minor amount of losing weight is reached.

6. Click This Link dailymacho.com

October 11, 2020 at 4:43 am

Great news once again!

7. Hairstyles

October 9, 2020 at 6:29 am

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something that I think I might by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very broad for me. I am having a look ahead in your subsequent post, I will try to get the hold of it!

8. Roman Kipka

October 9, 2020 at 4:52 am

If you are not interested in investing in something as big as a solar hot tub then you are going to have to consider buying a small model. A good rule of thumb is that you should buy a blow up a hot tub if you need to spend a lot of time in the tub or if you simply want to spend time in it.

9. Lise Owenby

October 1, 2020 at 9:54 am

Rich in antioxidants, nutrients, and anti-inflammatory properties, green tea is always a healthy choice. What you can’t assume is that all green tea is created equal, therefore all tastes the same.

10. Alina Colford

September 26, 2020 at 9:24 am

Green tea is a beverage like no other. It’s more environmentally friendly than coffee, has just enough caffeine for gentle stimulation, and even offers tea drinkers calming effects thanks to the natural amino acid L-theanine.

11. Nonbest-friend

May 1, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Dear Julie,

Help. I have a long-time friend of 20 years who calls me her “best friend”. I don’t see us as that close nor do I want to be. She can be a good friend at times but most of the time it seems to always be about her.

This is one example of how she makes it about herself: She texted me on my birthday one year. When I didn’t respond to her text – she replied a few months later asking what she had done wrong. She said, “it seems like you don’t need me anymore”. I replied and said that I didn’t respond because we buried my mother-in-law on my birthday, then we unexpectedly buried another family member and I have been taking care of my family. She offered her condolences and spent the rest of the conversation talking about her own hardships. I do care about her and don’t want to hurt her. But it seems to always be about her.

So here is the question, do I try to keep this friendship alive? If so, how? If not, how do you end a relationship with someone who sees me as her best friend?

• Julie Farha

May 1, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Dear Nonbest

Oh the one-sided friendship can be SO uncomfortable and SO draining! There are some co-dependency issues here on both sides but you can only look at yours. She fears she is no longer needed you feel the need to maintain contact with a one-sided relationship.

You can’t control the fact that she sees you as her best friend and you aren’t obligated to be someone’s best friend just because they deem you as such. Maybe you have indulged her enough in her neediness that she has given you this crown or maybe she has multiple “best friends”. Who knows. Honestly how good of friends are you if she doesn’t know about these difficult events in your life? It doesn’t matter but it does add a layer of discomfort when what you really want is distance.

Decide for yourself what ending a relationship looks like to you. Does it mean ceasing all contact? Does it mean communicating with the occasional phone call or text? It is perfectly ok to not engage with draining people and one-sided friendships. We are busy people who only have so much extra time and energy to dole out so we need to use it wisely. Only you can decide what you need here and where to set the boundary. Then be ok doing so. That may be where your work lies.

You care about her and are sensitive to her feelings. You are a kindhearted person but you can’t control how she feels so if that is your hang-up work on that. If you want to end all contact tell her the truth tell her that you care about her and wish her well. It’s that “I love you I bless you I let you go” thing. Then work through any guilt you may have so that you can both get on with life. You could ghost her but that’s unkind as well and I’m guessing not your nature.

A third option is to maintain contact when she reaches out but set your limits. From what you say the extent of your encounters is texts/phone calls only and you don’t spend time together. Random interactions are oh so much more manageable.

If she texts shoot back a reply when it feels right to you. If she calls and you aren’t up for a chat don’t answer. If you are ok talking or listening as it seems to be the case here set a time limit and they say you have to go. Don’t engage in her drama by asking questions or reacting to what she says and don’t try to solve her problems.

Suggest she seeks professional help to work through her burdens. Suggesting that often may encourage her to get it or at the very least realize she doesn’t have a sympathetic ear. If she sees she has a less willing participant then either she will reach out less or the conversations and friendship will become more balanced if she has that capacity which is a win/win for you both.

There is a saying about how those who are hardest to love are the ones who need it the most. But some people can be just SO trying and it’s ok to admit that. There is no right or wrong here. Figure out what is best for you get ok with setting boundaries as needed and send good energy or prayers to your friend. It sounds like she could use it.

12. Anonymous Cannabrother, LBC

May 1, 2020 at 12:55 pm

Hey Julie,

I have been having a bit of a rough time maintaining a balance between work and personal life, especially living in Long Beach, CA and working in this legal cannabis industry that I have dreamed of for so long! I love the new people and opportunities I’ve got in this space, but I’m worried that it’s holding me back from personal goals; like establishing a long term relationship with a partner I could settle down with. Do you have advice about how to decide which boundaries to set between personal and professional goals, so that both can flourish?

• Julie Farha

May 1, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Dear Cannabrother

Ah yes the life/work balance or lack thereof. First of all it’s great that you are aware of the imbalance and want to address it. Often times we are so immersed in our work for example that we don’t realize what is lacking in our lives until it is unbearable. Well done!

It sounds like you have been in your new career for enough time to have established a rhythm and have found your legs. Now it’s a matter of making the time for the personal balance. It is also a matter of staying open and paying attention to your surroundings. Let me explain:

Schedule time in your day or your week to do non work-related things like meet-up groups going to the gym or a place of worship volunteering whatever is your jive. If time is limited start slow with one hour three days a week and commit to that. If you don’t schedule it in you can get lost in your work — especially since you love it so much. Which leads me to…

The fact that you love your work will help you bring more of what you want into your life. You are more ‘high vibe’ so to speak as you engage in a career that you love so you will bring more positive experiences to you. This will happen naturally as it’s the law of attraction. Your job is to pay attention and be in the moment.

This is speaking directly to the relationship example you gave. Pay attention to the people around you as you do your daily activities. Smile more as it opens you up. I have a friend who does this when she is interested in meeting a mate: She will deliberately smile at 5 men every day. It doesn’t have to be someone you are interested in that isn’t the point. It is about keeping the energy going around creating what you want… bringing in a relationship. If she hasn’t smiled at 5 men she goes to the grocery store to find more to smile at. Haha!

Another thing you have in your favor is that your work will give you opportunities to meet like- minded people so you can expand your circle of friends and have more balance in your personal life. Soften your focus a bit while working. Meaning don’t be so laser focused that you miss what and who is going on around you.

I think you can manage this my friend. In fact I sense that you are very open to it you just need a few tips and a little nudge. So consider yourself nudged! Best of luck to you as you bring in more balance to your already delicious life!”

You must be logged in to post a comment Login