Written By: Ross Geller
CBD products have become legal in many parts of the world. There are all kinds of edibles available on the market today, but did you know that CBD works great as an addition to many popular food recipes, be it as an oil or as water soluble cbd option?
You can try some of them in special cannabis restaurants in states where recreational marijuana use is legal. However, if you don’t have such a restaurant in your area, you can always make your own CBD-infused edibles. CBD oil is available to buy in many regions, one place you could buy this product from is the CBD Queen brand so you can get cooking! Therefore without further delay, here are some of the most popular recipes you can cook in your kitchen.
Time to Start Cooking
Once you’ve got everything you need, it’s time to start adding CBD to your favourite dishes. Here are some of the most popular recipes you can try.
CBD Oil Pizza
Pizza is everyone’s favourite, so why wouldn’t you add some CBD to make it even better? Pizzas are easy to prepare, and you don’t have to be an expert cook to make a fantastic meal. You probably already have most of the ingredients at home, and if you have a bottle of pure CBD hemp oil by CBD Oil UK , you’re ready to start cooking! Here’s what you need:
- pound (225 g) sweet Italian sausage
- 12- inch (30.5 cm) pizza crust, rolled out and ready to use.
- Garlic-Infused oil, made with olive oil
- 8- ounces (225 g) mozzarella, sliced or shredded
- Three medium beefsteak tomatoes, cored, sliced crosswise
- Two tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Dried basil
- Dried oregano
- Crushed red pepper flakes if you like spicy food
- CBD hemp oil in a dropper bottle
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F or 230 degrees C
- Remove the sausage from its casing and place it onto a skillet. Break up the sausage into smaller pieces and cook it on medium heat until it becomes pink.
- Place some oil onto another pan or 14-inch cast-iron skillet and pat the pizza crust onto it. If you’re using a frozen crust, just place it into any pan.
- Place the mozzarella and tomatoes on the crust. Put the sausage all over and sprinkle everything with parmesan. Add the other ingredients over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza until the crust turns brown, and it becomes crispy on the bottom. That’s usually 15 to 20 minutes. Once it’s ready, remove the pizza from the oven, cut it in four servings, and add about 15 drops of CBD oil per serving.
Chocolate CBD Latte
This recipe is perfect if you’re the type of person that can’t start a workday without a coffee. It’s easy to prepare, but it still provides you with the benefits of both caffeine and CBD.
- One teaspoon of coffee
- One tablespoon of cacao powder
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- A pinch of salt
- 5-15 drops of CBD oil (depending on your personal preference)
- Get a saucepan and pour everything inside, except the CBD oil.
- Mix everything constantly until it boils. When that’s done, pour the mix into your favourite mug.
- Add 5-15 drops of CBD oil.
- Sprinkle some raw cacao on top.
Matcha Green Tea
When you combine matcha and CBD, you get a healthy teacup that will energize your body and calm your thoughts.
- cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- One tablespoon coconut oil
- Two tablespoon sugar or two dates
- 20 mg CBD oil
- 2-4 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- Fill the cup with 1/4 hot water and add matcha green tea powder.
- Whisk the mixture until it starts to foam.
- Use a smaller pan to heat the milk and add it to the cup.
- Heat everything up and serve.
CBD-infused Salad Dressing
CBD-infused salad dressing is perfect for people who want to stay fit and healthy. It’s easy to prepare, and it provides a unique flavour.
- cup olive oil
- cup raspberry vinegar
- cup of orange juice
- Two teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flavoured CBD Oil
- Cut the vegetables you want to add into cubes.
- Add the ingredients into a bowl and mix them up together.
- Serve the salad with the dressing you mixed.
CBD-infused Water Ice Cubes
Nothing helps cope with hot summer days like ice cubes in your favourite drink. If those ice cubes have CBD in them, things get even better.
- One container of coconut water (you can use more if you want)
- CBD drops with coconut flavour
- Pour the coconut water into a tray or a plastic container.
- Add CBD oil to the mix.
- Pour the water into the ice cube tray and freeze it.
- Use the ice cubes in different drinks.
CBD Turmeric Tea
Turmeric Tea is also known as Golden Milk. It’s a powerful antiseptic, and CBD makes it even healthier.
- One teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1-inch ginger root
- 1 cup of milk
- One teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- Two teaspoons honey
- A few drops of CBD oil
- Warm the milk in a pan
- Add the milk along with the other ingredients into a blender.
CBD Mango Smoothie
CBD smoothies are becoming very popular these days, mango being the top choice. It’s a perfect drink to start your day, and it takes only a few minutes to prepare.
- 2 cups of mango
- One banana
- cup of milk (Tip: Try hemp milk!)
- cup of yoghurt
- CBD oil
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender until it becomes creamy.
- Add some ice and blend it in.
- Serve right away.
Spicy CBD-infused Guacamole
Guacamole is great because you can serve it with all kinds of dishes. This recipe will give you that spicy taste of guacamole mixed in with some CBD.
- Three ripe avocados
- Finely diced onion
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- Three tablespoons of finely chopped coriander
- One serrano pepper (or jalapeno for less spice) finely diced with no seeds
- Two minced garlic cloves
- One juiced lime
- teaspoon of sea salt
- 0.5 ml of Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the skin as well as the pit.
- Place them in a bowl and mash them until you like the mix.
- Add a few drops of your favourite full-spectrum CBD oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pick up your apron and get experimental. Try these sweet and savoury CBD infused recipes and discover your favourite one.
Brands3 months ago
Grow, Micro, and Bloom by Diablo Nutrients
News3 months ago
Kratom vs. CBD: Which One Will Be Beneficial For You?
Backdoor Marketing w/ Jessica2 months ago
Interview with Laycie Zepeda, Canna-Business Brand Consultant for Smokin’ Aces Cannabis
Education2 months ago
Drying and Curing Your Cannabis After Harvest