- This event has passed.
March 18, 2020 - March 19, 2020
The cannabis market is booming. Nevertheless, the state of scientific knowledge on medicinal cannabis remains immature, and the regulatory environment in North America fragmented and contested. That is why you cannot afford to miss Pharma Ed’s Canna-Pharma East. This two-day event will explicitly link current knowledge and practice in the pharmaceutical and cannabis industries, providing a forum for scientific dialogue and collaboration aimed at advancing best practices in this growing market. Research scientists, analytical experts, drug developers, drug-device manufactures, validation experts, cannabis cultivators, and labs, and public policymakers will come together to advance the science of cannabis.
- Two full days of presentations, panel discussions, and networking
- Over 20 industry experts share their knowledge and lessons learned
- Full coverage of best practices in Cannabis product development & regulatory compliance
- Key insights from industry working groups-USP, ASTM, AOAC, and NCIA
- From lab-bench to clinical trials: unlocking the therapeutic potential of cannabis products