- This event has passed.
January 22, 2020 - January 24, 2020$400 – $1500
The regulated cannabis market continues to be both dynamic and profitable as the increasing pace of industry consolidation and an influx of outside capital demonstrates. However, operators need a clear and complete understanding of the current and future direction of regulatory policy, as well as strategies to deal with currently problematic issues such as public health concerns around vaping and competition from illegal-market cannabis.
The Pre-Summit, CannaBiz Master Class, will feature presentations and lessons every cannabis entrepreneur needs to be able to apply to their own business. The topics of the class include:
- Procuring Capital for Cannabis Businesses
- Litigation and Risk Mitigation in the Cannabis Space
- Cannabis Marketing and Branding
- How to Become an Employer of Choice
- Communication with your Policymakers and Regulators
- Most Innovative Practices for Cultivation, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail
Lori Ajax – Chief, Bureau of Cannabis Control
Hezekiah Allen – President, Global Cannabis Innovators Corp
Ryan Bacchas – Chairman & President of American Cannabis Coalition & California Cannabis Coalition
Amanda Borup – Policy Analyst, Recreational Marijuana Program, Oregon Liquor Control Commission
Christina Coursey – Licensing Coordinator, Cannabis Program, City of Portland