– Cleaned up business account displays.
– Fixed an issue where reviews did not display properly.
– Fixed an issue where reviews were not being submitted in some cases.
– Fixed an issue with review profile pictures.
– Fixed an occasional issue with resetting a user’s password.
– Fixed an occasional issue with resetting a user’s email.
– Fixed an issue where some listings would not display on the map.
– Fixed an issue where some brands would not display properly formed data.
– Display a greater variety of businesses with services, influencers, and retail locations (expanded listings).
– Comply with iOS rules for serving information to states where cannabis is still illegal completely.
— Note: South Dakota, Nebraska, and Idaho users no longer get results when using a mobile application.
CBD3 months ago
5 Reasons to Consider CBD Gummies as Mood Booster
Press Releases2 months ago
NUGL Inc. Enters Into Strategic Joint Venture With Jamaica’s Leading Medical Cannabis Company
Legalization3 months ago
CANNABIS EXPOS ARE BACK, and so is the #STFU© TOUR
Lifestyle3 months ago
5 Vape Pods You Must Try This Summer