If you are looking to expand or start your enterprise in the legalized cannabis industry, don’t miss the Annual Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (CWCBExpo) this September 26-28 at the LA Convention Center.
Event highlights include:
*A Conference Program with fresh and breakthrough sessions providing actionable insight on how to grow your business, remain competitive, and explore the healing and wellness powers of cannabis such as:
- Warrior Wellness: The Transition Epidemic Facing Veterans
- Targeted Dosing for Any Cannabis Product
- A Brand New Cannabis World
- The State of Banking for Cannabis Businesses
- Designing the Smart Farm of the Future: Automation of the Cultivation Process
- Health, Wellness & Safety: What to look for When Buying CBD
Detailed information on workshops, seminars and symposia is available at www.CannabisMeansBusiness.com
*Headline Speakers, some of the top executives in cannabis today keynote at the LA CWCBexpo –
Hear Steve White, CEO, and Harvest Health & Recreation discusses: “Doing Well by Doing Good: Bringing Restorative Justice to the Cannabis Industry.”
Be inspired by Chuck Smith, President & CEO, Dixie Brands, Inc., talking about their recent licensing agreement with Arizona Tea and “A Giant Leap Toward Normalization.”
For the first time speaking at an industry event, witness In Conversation with Irwin D. Simon, CEO, Aprhia Inc. sharing his thoughts on “Product, Operations, & Corporate Culture Transformation.”
*Show floor experiences that will stimulate your mind and senses including a Career Opportunities Center, live broadcast of Cannabis Talk 101 and immersive Pavilions focused on Natural Products, Technology and Hemp along with all the business opportunities it is creating.
*Five professionally run workshops on:
- Cannabis Law: Present and Future–California Norml
- Build and Expand Your Cannabis Business–Clover Leaf University
- Cannabis Investing 101–Kahner Global
- Hemp: The Dawn of a New Day in the USA–National Hemp Association
- Cannabis, Hemp & CBD Retail Outlets: A Vision for the Future—Cloneville Compassionate Care Center Studio City
*Exhibitor Innovations and solutions that will accelerate your business and fulfill your needs in packaging, design, extraction, security, retail, technology, manufacturing, and more ancillary needs.
*Networking and collaboration opportunities at the Thursday Night Show Floor Mixer, Industry Party and pop-up socials, charity events, and more fun experiences taking place during #CannabisWeek scheduled from September 23 to 29.
Don’t miss connecting and building lasting, strategic relationships with local, regional and national cannabis experts, influencers, business professionals and policymakers at the only event in Los Angeles dedicated to CannabisMeansBusiness.
Detailed information on workshops, seminars and symposia is available at CannabisMeansBusiness.com –https://www.cwcbexpo.com/conference-program-la-2019/
Secure your attendance at the LA CWCBExpo. Register Today!